Please note: Due to all of the unknowns of COVID-19 we unfortunately had to cancel our 2020 tournament. We will miss all of our volunteers, sponsors and players very much.
Saturday, August 1st, 2020
Dover Elks Lodge#184
282 Durham Road
This is a rain or shine event!
Welcome to our 8th Annual Moore Fight Moore Strong (MFMS) Wiffle Ball Tournament & Family Fun Day underwritten by D.F. Richard of Dover, NH event site. The goal of this event is for the community to come together to celebrate the legacy of our best friend Jessica Moore while continuing her mission to raise awareness for Metastatic Breast Cancer.
All funds raised will be put into My Breast Cancer Support’s “Jessica Moore Metastatic Fund.” My BCS is a Portsmouth, NH based non-profit, and will use the funds to provide financial and emotional support to local women battling Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC).
*All teams must be pre-registered to play by Sunday. July 5th**
Please note: Registration by Sunday, June 21st will include a free event t-shirt
Not interested in playing? We ask guests to bring a lawn chair and come down to enjoy the family fun day festivities. In addition to the Wiffle Ball Tournament, there will be:
- Official fields are created by MFMS
- There is no running, hitting and fielding only.
- Adult Major League (ages 15+) , Kids Minor League (ages 10-14) and Kids Little League (ages 6-9) Brackets Available
- We ask teams to feel free to select a fun team name
- Keep in mind Metastatic Breast Cancer awareness colors are the theme (Pink, Teal and Green).
- Trophies awarded to 1st and 2nd "Breast" teams in each bracket - *this is a breast cancer awareness event
- Prizes awarded to 1st place team in each bracket
- A number of fun activities to keep young ones entertained
- C Coast Entertainment live DJ providing great tunes
- Wine and beer cash bar - You cannot bring your own alcohol into this event.
- Delicious BBQ
- Face Painting
- Between games there will be Adult and Children's Home Run Derby contests with no pre-registration required. Plaques awarded to winners!
- Please no smoking this is a cancer awareness event and family fun day.