Welcome to our 5th Annual Moore Fight Moore Strong (MFMS) Wiffle Ball Tournament & Family Fun Day event site. This event is underwritten by TJN INC Tim Noonan Construction. Thank you so much for visiting. The goal of this event is to create a fun day for the community to enjoy and to raise awareness and funds for our best friend Jessica Moore battling Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC).
Saturday, August 5th, 2017
Dover Elks Lodge#184
282 Durham Road
Registration is Now Open!!
**All teams must be pre-registered to play by Sunday. July 9th**
Please note: Registration by Sunday, June 25th will include a free event t-shirt
- Official opening ceremony is scheduled for 12:00pm. Player start times to be announced after brackets are determined!
- Official fields are created by Easy Parks of Dover, NH.
- There is no running, hitting and fielding only.
- Adult tournament bracket must consist of 4 players ages 17+
- Note: Adult league bracket is double elimination
- Kids Major League bracket must consist of 4 players ages 11-16
- Note: Kids Major league bracket is double elimination
- Minor League bracket team composition will be selected by lottery or we will allow team of 4 entry ages 7-10
- Note: Kids Minor league bracket is double elimination
- We ask teams to feel free to select a fun team name
- Keep in mind Metastatic Breast Cancer awareness colors are the theme (Pink, Teal and Green).
- Trophies awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd "Breast" teams in Adult and Major brackets and 1st and 2nd in Minor Bracket. Prizes awarded to 1st place teams only in each bracket - *this is a breast cancer awareness event
Not interested in playing? We ask guests to bring a lawn chair and come down to enjoy the family fun day festivities. In addition to the Wiffle Ball Tournament, there will be:
- A number of fun activities to keep young ones entertained
- Note: Water balloon kids activity offered please bring towel
- C Coast Entertainment live DJ providing great tunes
- Wine and beer cash bar
- Delicious BBQ
- Face Painting
- Between games there will be Adult and Children's Home Run Derby contests with no pre-registration required. Plaques awarded to winners!
Please click on the Site Map
for more details about how this site works.